KEEP IN MIND THESE KEY POINTS
- Contact your local wig salon at your earliest possible time. No appointments are necessary at Mimi’s Wig Boutique.
- Visit the wig salon that has the LARGEST inventory, including hats, head coverings, scarves as well as wig styling products, brushes, combs and other accessories you may need.
- If possible, take a friend or family member with you.
- Do not purchase from the internet or a catalog. Not only is it difficult to know exactly what you are purchasing, most internet sources allow returns so you may be purchasing a wig someone else has worn.
- Never prepay for a wig. You should pay only if what you ordered is exactly what you want.
- Never pay consulting fees. Contact the salon first to make sure there are no add on fees.
- In the state of Texas, medical patients do not pay sales tax. (You must sign an exemption form)
- Make sure your wig salon informs you about the care of your wig.
- Synthetic wigs are easy to care for, economical, stylish, convenient, and natural looking.
- Make sure your wig salon has licensed stylists on staff at all times that can re-style your wig.
We are located at the southwest corner of Coit and Campbell.
Mimi’s Wig Boutique
7517 Campbell, Suite 406
Dallas, Texas 75248
Due to COVID -19, we are operating by appointment only. Please call so we can assist you.